FINAL CONCRETE ROOF SLAB AT NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
From street level up to 556 feet above, see the record-breaking concrete pours at the Northwestern Mutual Tower project, now the 2nd tallest building in WI.
- 1.1 Million square feet of poured concrete slab
- 36,000 cubic yards of cast in place concrete
- 96,000 craft hours worked to date
- 48% performed by Residents Preference Program workers
- 0 HOURS LOST TIME INJURIES
Watch this video created to celebrate these important milestones: https://youtu.be/TM5Cz0eMdkk